Felt flower headband
I love this project for several reasons:
- It is easy to produce.
- Make it quick.
- The materials are relatively inexpensive; especially if you already own a hot-glue gun.
- You can create it for a girl of any age from newborn to adult.
- I used the colors mustard and moss for my felt flower but you can use any colors that you love or have on hand.
- You can make matching headbands for mommy & baby.
- It is a simple gift idea for baby showers, “welcome baby” gifts, birthday gifts, Christmas gifts.
- It is a simple accessory to help on bad hair days or when you want a whimsical touch to your look.
♥ Thrifty Pittsburgh Girl