Pittsburgh is the place to be for those who enjoy bridges! According to my online search, this city has over 400 of them!
Whenever we are out for a drive, Levi is fascinated by the bridges and is in awe of the enormous, suspension bridges. My toddler’s love for bridges inspired this fun, simple activity.
- Print out my free printable packet.
- **Optional step: laminate river and challenge pages to allow for future uses.
- Gather materials for each challenge with your child. It was great when Levi helped me find the materials in the house. It was like a mini scavenger hunt.
- Complete the challenges together! The goal is to build a bridge over the river. Let your child’s imagination lead the way.
- Allow your child free time to play with the materials altogether. By the end of the activity, Levi was using everything to build a train track. A fun 20 + minute distraction! Enjoy this activity with your little one.